Zagreb – The General Meeting of JADRANSKI NAFTOVOD, dioničko društvo (Joint Stock Company), was held today, 19 June 2009.
The operational performance of JANAF Plc. in the year 2008 was presented at the Meeting, by submitting the Financial Statement, adopted by both the Management Board and Supervisory Board, on the operational performance of the Company in the year 2008, together with Auditor’s Report on the financial statements audit. Furthermore, the auditing company Deloitte d.o.o. Zagreb has been appointed for the auditor of the financial statements for the year 2009.
The General Meeting adopted the following decisions on:
- allocating the balance of the distributable profits, in the amount of HRK 25.478.552,00, to retained earnings;
- granting the approval and relief of duty to the members of the Management Board for Company’s management in the year 2008;
- granting the approval and relief of duty to the members of the Supervisory Board for performing the supervision of Company’s management in the year 2008;
- increasing the share capital of the Company to be made by HANDA (Croatian Compulsory Oil Stocks Agency) in the amount of HRK 714.992,00, which represents 26,28% of the total capital such increased, and thus the General Meeting granted the approval to HANDA, being the investor, to acquire the voting shares in the process of increasing Company’s share capital without obligation of announcing a takeover bid;
- making the amendments to the Company’s Articles of Association related exclusively to the decision on capital increase.